Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Dayze

It is supposed to snow any minute!  Waiting..waiting...waiting...ah well, it will be soon, i'm sure.  So in the spirit of staying home in my warm jammies and faithful kitty by my side (or on my cutting board) I went to work on a wip that scared me.  It was hard and I struggled, but it turned out so cute.  I see many more in my future.  One will be for my swap partner.  These were from the Joel Dewberry book, Sewn Spaces, one of my inspiration sources.
Part of my real inspiration for all these baskets was the fabric BONANZA that came in the mail today from Aunt Bea's fabric shop.  They are going out of business :( but the sales were incredible.  Stacks of 1 yard each of Innocent Crush, Good Folks, and Garden Party by AMH.  Also 1 yard of 2 Isso Ecco prints. 
I may have to do some swapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a link to your flickr photo or blog here,