OK, this month I made alot of stuff. Right now, I will focus on the quilts. 2 quilts, that is...baby quilts...baby girl quilts. I used two of my favorite pink lines of fabric.
First to be finished is the Sherbet Pips from my stash. I used straight line and swirlie quilting to highlight the zigzags. I LOVE the zigzag quilt and it is so easy.
|I used the remaining pieces of fabric left over for piecing the backs.|
|Love making the leaves.|
What did you finish this month? Link up below and enter two win 2 fat quarters, chosen based on your personal style!!Giveaway details:
- Blog about your finished project or post a picture of it to flickr
- Link up to your project here
- Any project you finished this month is eligible, but please link to only one blog post/flickr picture (it’s okay if you blogged about multiple finishes, we love that!)
- Entries for this giveaway will be open until Monday, September 10 at midnight
- The dedicated folks who enter all 12 times will be entered to win a grand prize next January!