Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 12-12-12 Finish

I finished this tote for Carol Van Zandt at Andover for the Quilt Market.  I blogged about it below.  It was a huge deal for me.  And completed and delivered to Dallas, 2 pillow cases, a stuffed caterpiller, and a stuffed cat for my niece and nephew's 4th birthday party.  Made a mini quilt for the HMQG mini swap.

But my daughter's wedding is in 3 days and I will have to post pictures of everything else later.  


Licorice Fizz Tote for Carol Van Zandt at Andover Fabrics

OK, but I really finished 75 party favors, 4 bridesmaid purses and totes, the flower girl dress, the place cards and menus, sewed a bra into my MOB dress, and finished the wedding quilt.  I did not post a picture of the wedding quilt because it is queen size all in white and neutrals shabby chic.  It does not photograph well, but I will try to get one later.  Another thing I did in October was go to Salt Lake City to the Sewing Summit.  I have pictures of that, and will post them soon, too.

Oh yeah, family arriving tomorrow, and water heater went out....No hot water.  Such is life.
showing off at market along with great door prize donation from Quilter's Dream Batting

Henry's catapiller pillow for 4th birthday
HMQG Mini Quilt Swap...Mine is the far left mostly white one.  I won a precious little mug rug size mini (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a link to your flickr photo or blog here,