Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is looming!!! ACK!!
|Sarah and Derek Hall|
|Sister (Becky) and Father (Ben) of the Bride|
To recap November in one word...wedding. I finished getting my oldest daughter get married. It was a wonderful wedding all around. Lots of friends, family, fabulous food and fun.
|Ring Bearer and Flower Girl|
After scrubbing off all the makeup, I did get to work on some quilting.
The quilts finished in November include the Low volume quilt. I really love the look of the soft colors. It just makes you want to snuggle up in it.
I bought a pattern for this Heather Baily Elephant during a Black Friday sale at Sew Contempo. I had fun making these little guys. I will be using these for an ornament swap. They are a little big for ornaments, but maybe just for decoration.
|Low Volume Chevron Quilt|
|Low Volume Group Project|
What did you finish this month? Link up below and enter a charm pack, chosen based on your personal style!!Giveaway details:
- Blog about your finished project or post a picture of it to flickr
- Link up to your project here
- Any project you finished this month is eligible, but please link to only one blog post/flickr picture (it’s okay if you blogged about multiple finishes, we love that!)
- Entries for this giveaway will be open until Monday, December 10 until the link widget closes
- The dedicated folks who enter all 12 times will be entered to win a grand prize next January!